Looking for addi Long Lace Click? This is the same great product, with a new name! addi has renamed the Long Lace Click sets, tips and accessories as Standard Rocket Click.
For all of you who’ve asked: Yes, the addi Standard Rocket Clicks are fully interchangeable with the addi Short Rocket, Olive Wood, Turbo and Bamboo Click cords and connectors. Keep in mind that due to their longer length, they will not produce a working needle with the 16″ and 20″ cords – all other cords and tips will work with all four sets.
- SOS Lifeline Cords! Each cord features two threadable eyelets on each end, near the tip connections, through which a waste yarn can be run (we recommend unflavored dental floss), allowing you to effortlessly create lifelines as you knit. When not in use, the eyelets remain closed so as not to interfere with knitting.
- 8 pairs of addi Standard Rocket Interchangeable Needle tips (5.5 inches), US sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 in a pink wallet case that includes a zipper pocket on the back for cords, gauge and notions
- 3 blue addi Lifeline Cords which create 24”, 32”, and 40” needles (approximate lengths).
- one connector piece which you can use either to join your working cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths
- an addi needle gauge and a set of addi Grips
Lace Click Set with case as well as sets with one or two additional tips.
PLEASE NOTE: The US 9 tips are temporarily backordered at the factory in Germany; we expect more in mid-July. You may still order now and we'll ship as soon as the new supply arrives.
PLEASE NOTE: The length given is the total length created when attached to needle tips, *not* the total length of the cord itself. ALL addi Click cords are now SOS cords, with a slit to allow you to insert a life-line!
Select the additional cord size(s) below.
addi Click Hooks
Rocket Long Tip Click Case
Accessories for your addi Rocket Long Click set.